Thank you for your interest in CUTC! There are three CUTC membership application requirements:
- Read Article III (Membership) of the CUTC bylaws.
- Complete the CUTC membership application form.
- Provide a supporting letter with evidence that the organization meets the criteria outlined in Article III, sections A-E of the CUTC bylaws. (Also provided below):
To qualify for Membership, an organization shall show evidence of the following:
- A – It shall be an identifiable administrative organization of a department, college, university or university system that indicates a serious commitment to transportation research, education or technology transfer, or be directly affiliated with an aforementioned organization.
- B – It shall have a director (or equivalent), confirmed in writing by a senior administrator, who devotes at least part-time to the work of the organization.
- C – It shall have at least two other faculty or senior professional staff engaged in the conduct of transportation research, education or technology transfer.
- D – There must be evidence of a statement of purpose, proposal or strategic plan for this organization.
- E – It must provide for a continuing program with ongoing financing.
Once all three requirements are met, please submit your application form and letter to Quintin McClellan via email.