2020 CUTC Summer Meeting (past event)
June 9, 2020 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
June 10, 2020 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Due to the 2020 coronavirus pandemic the 2020 CUTC Summer Meeting consisted of two online webinars held over two days, June 9 and 10. CUTC and the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology (OST-R) conducted these meetings with multiple guest speakers including Deputy Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology Diana Furchtgott-Roth. Throughout this meeting the U.S. DOT, CUTC members, and the CUTC Executive Committee presented on topics covering coronavirus, education, mobility, workforce development, leadership, partnership, and public access. Speakers and panel members have provided some of the materials presented at the meeting.
Click the links below to view a recording of each meeting or the presentations used in each section.
June 9th, 2PM (EST) – University Transportation Centers Director’s Meeting and CUTC Business Meeting (view recording)
- Attendees: Center Directors (required), all other CUTC members are welcome to attend. (view presentation)
- Diana Furchtgott-Roth – Welcome & Open Discussion. COVID-19 and the Impact on USDOT Operations.
- Steve Polzin – Impacts on UTC Operations Resulting from COVID-19 – listening session.
- Caesar Singh – General Discussion, UTC Program Continuity of Operations, UTC Budget Submissions and SAPRs.
June 10th, 3PM (EST) – Grant Administrators’ Session (view recording)
- Attendees: Grant Administrators (highly encouraged), all other CUTC members are welcome to attend.
- Welcome – Caesar Singh
- UTC Spending & FY2020 Continued Funding – Amy Stearns (view presentation)
- SAPR Drafting Recommendations (Tips and Techniques) – Denise Dunn (view presentation)
- UTC Webinar Update – Robin Kline (view presentation)
- UTC Report to Congress Update – Dawn Tucker-Thomas (view presentation)
- Public access update – Leighton Christiansen (view presentation)
All attendees must register through the registration page below:
If you are submitting a poster,
fill out the form below: